CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Spectrum Noir November Challenge




Hi everybody...have you seen the challenge over on the Spectrum Noir Facebook page??

This month's theme is "anything goes" with a Christmas twist... now how easy is that??  All you have to do is use some of the Spectrum Noir products.

I have used Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers for this months challenge.

For this card I stamped the image onto watercolour card, I scribbled the Aqua en onto acetate and lifted the colour with my waterbrush and coloured the image.

I did some fussy cutting and cut out the image and layered it onto my card.

You can also pop over to the Spectrum Noir blog to find out loads of tips and techniques on using all your Spectrum Noir products.


Fi
x