CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Snuggle Bunnies





Hi all....hope you are enjoying the Olympics...it's been really fab!

So here's my DT card for MMCS...better late than never!


When I spotted these cute little stamps over in the My Mum's Craft Shop store I just had to buy them...aren't they so cute??

The stamp set is from MFT and is called Snuggle Bunnies but unfortunately are out of stock but will be back in soon.


I stamped this image with black archival ink and then watercoloured using my Spectrum Noir Aquablend pencils, I didn't actually use that many colours, just kept it simple.

I die cut the panel using the MFT Stitched Cover up die and layered it on top of the image, I made the bottom section into a shaker card just for something a bit different.

Pop back for some more inspiration from the team.

Fi
x

2 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a beautiful sentiment and cute image to go with it too. Love the shaker detail at the bottom, love this idea.
Lorraine

Juls said...

Sooooooo cute!! Xx