CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, July 01, 2016

Hello...





Morning everybody, it's time for my DT card for MMCS...




When I spotted this stamp set on the MMCS website, I really did love it and there is soooo much you can do with it...it is so pretty!

The stamp set is from My Favourite Things and is called "Spring Wreath".  I used my Spectrum Noir Aqua pens to colour the wreath and the flowers, I used moss, wildflower and red violet.  I also stamped up some splodges first using the same green colour, I also added a few extra leaves.  I cut out the flowers and the wreath and layered them up finishing with teeny pearls to the centres.  I also added some white slodges but it's hard to see them.

products used:
MFT Distressed Patterns

challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Cuttlebug Mania - flowers and wreaths



Fi
x

6 comments:

Julye said...

love your card Fi so pretty had to save it to my pinterest inspiration board hope you don't mind.

Bad Kitty said...

beautiful card!

An Occasional Genius said...

Ooh I love it too! It's beautifully elegant xx

Kat W said...

That's utterly gorgeous and the inky background is fab :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Marilyn said...

Oh, this is soooo pretty! Love the little splotches of colour and those gorgeous purple flowers with the wreath.

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful card :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!