CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, May 06, 2016

Hello...


Good morning everybody, another wee make from me today for My Mum's Craft Shop.



I am loving these MFT stamps right now...they can be so easy to use with great effects!

So first I inked up a piece of acetate with my watercolor pens and spritzed with water, I then stamped one of the MFT distressed pattern stamps into the ink and stamped it on to the watercolour card, I repeated the process using another colour.  Unfortunatley the stamps are not available but will be back in stock shortly!

I then stamped the flowers from the MFT Buildable Bouquet stamp set using black ink, the sentiment is from the Altenew Label Love set.

Scroll up to the top of my blog if you want to check out my giveaway!

Fi
x














5 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card - love the background and the lovely flowers.
Kath x

Fikreta said...

beautiful card
have a nice day
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love this very contemporary design Fi, beautiful stamping, doodling and colours.
Lorraine

Tracy Welham said...

Really great design, so clean and crisp. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

CAS perfection. Love the simple touches of colour. Brilliant card. Hugs, Wends x