CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Crazy little bird...




Hi folks, hope everyone is well. 

I haven't been on here as much as I would like to as work is still very, very busy but managed to squeeze this one in today!

First I cut a square of watercolour card, I stamped the sentiment using versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.
Next I brushed the card with water and I added in a wash of Spectrum Noir Marine, it was quite light to start with. Once that was dry I stamped the bird and the splodges with versamark and embossed in white, then I added some Navy and Moss. I then added some black splodges too.

I used Lori's tutorial over on the spectrum Noir Blog as my inspiration for this one...same principle but I just used different stamps.

Remember I still have my candy on offer, so get your name in to win!

challenges:
Fshionable Stamping Challenge - blots and splashes 
Stamping Sensations - anything goes 
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes

Fi
x

13 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

So true.....

Fab card!!!

Susan xx

Tracey T said...

Fab card, Fi - love the blending of blue to green in the water coloured background. xx

Kath said...

A fabulous card - I love the crazy birds and a perfect sentiment too!
Kath x

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
great backround and love this text !
have a nice day

Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

This is beautiful. Great background and i love the Crazy Bird.
Thanks for sharing at FSC.
Greeting Carola

Mój świat kolorów said...

rewelacyjna kartka!

Debbie said...

Great card, like a bit of messy inky play. Dx

brenda said...

Just love it Fiona, super background and splatters splatters but the crazy bird and sentiment are great.

Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations and Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

B x

Cindy said...

I just love this! The watercolor background is fabulous! And that stamp set is on my wish list...LOL! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz.

pinky said...

This is so cute, just brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Fab card Fi, the colours and effect look lush! Love it x

Marilyn said...

This is a great card Fi and I love the contrast of the white embossing against the dark blue background. It looks terrific!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, that sentiment is hilarious and yet so true! Utterly fab inky background. Love all the splatters and the white embossing. Fab edge too. Love it! Hugs, Wends x