CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, October 09, 2015

Tiddly Inks Fab Friday


Howdy folks, it's time for Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks.  Here's my DT card today, I have used Aida Gonna Miss you...isn't she just adorable??  I coloured her with Spectrum Noir Markers, the backing papers were in my stash so not really sure where they are from but I thought they matched in well.  I added a piece of turquoise lace to lift the colour a bit....and of course the dooodling!

Pop ove to the Tiddly Inks blog and check out my teamies creations cos they are fabby!




Fi
x

3 comments:

JanR said...

So sweet! Loving that pop of blue.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Fi this is gorgeous! Love the way you've coloured the suitcases. The blue lace is a gorgeous pop of colour too. Love it. Hugs, Wends x

Marilyn said...

Sweet! Fab colouring Fi and I like the colour combo. Your doodling looks perfect on here.