CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, August 21, 2015

Some snowmen...




Good evening folks....an unexpected post from me this evening...I completely forgot to post this the other day!

I am sharing my card for the LOTV Design Collective.


A wee sneaky peek at one of the new sets of Christmas stamps that will be available...you know I can't resist a snowman!!
 

I made it quite plain and simple, I coloured the stamped images with Spectrum Noir markers, I cut out each of the images and layered them onto a die cut scallop circle. I cut a square panel and embossed with snowflakes, I also punched some extra snowflakes and 3D them onto the card and glittered them up...oh yes doodled the edge too!

challenges:
Crimbo Crackers - snowmen
Papertake Weekly- To die for
 


Fi
x

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous fun card

Tip Top said...

Such a cute image! Thanks for entering Crimbo Crackers - hope to see you again soon!