CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, April 11, 2015

My first LOTV Design Collective card...




Howdy folks...hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

I am on a roll this weekend and intend getting as many cards made as I possibly can as my hubby has been keeping my housework up to date this week so looks like I can chill....he might be after something..lol!

Today I am sharing my first card for the LOTV Design Collective and as it happens my friend needed a grandson card to give to one of her other friends...so thought this image was perfect.



The image is from LOTV, the papers are also from LOTV, I added some pre made flowers and I also added a few flowers made with my die-namics rose die.  I also added some pearls to the centres of the flowers and the corners of the layers.

Hope you likey!


challenges:
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - bonny blues
Simon Says Stamp - spring flowers
Bunny Zoe - spring colours



Fi
x

13 comments:

Clair Matthews said...

Very sweet card, I really like the flowers :)

Linda Borneman said...

Your first card is beautiful, Fiona! You colored it so well and embellished it perfectly.

thecraftycavalier said...

Beautiful image and such pretty colours. I love this! Hugs, Jayne x

Sue said...

Fi...Likey? I lovey! this is a beautiful card. Your colouring is gorgeous and I love the colours you have chosen and your design...And the flowers set it all of beautifully...
Sue...xxx

Donna Mosley said...

This is so sweet Fiona, love the image and pretty design.

Donna x

Debs said...

Super sweet card Fi - love the colours and fab detailing.
Debs xx

Susie said...

Oh, that's beautiful, Fi xx

Christine L said...

So gorgeous and sweet Fi... perfect design!

Hugs
Christine x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Fi, love the image and pretty papers
Lorraine x

Kat W said...

Ooooh, those gorgeous layers of DP and pretty flowers are perfect with this image - so cute :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Heather said...

A fabulous card Fi, a lovely design and great layering.......your image is just delightful,lovely colouring and gorgeous flowers!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is such a beautiful card, I love all those gorgeous layers!
Rebecca.
x

Marilyn said...

I love this pretty card Fi. So delicate, soft and totally gorgeous. Gorgeous image, love the layers and of course your signature doodling. I tried that on the last card I made and I think I'm hooked...