CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Worried




Hi sugar fans...hope you are all well and enjoying our daily inspiration!


For today's Sugar Nellie DT card, I have used this little cutie called "Worried" which is available here.



I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir pens, the papers are from LOTV...perfect for a boy card!  The stars have been cut from one of my die-namics dies.

pens used:
FS2, FS6, FS8
IG1, IG2, IG3
CG1, CG2, CG3
TB4, TB8, TB9
GB8, GB9, GB10

challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - die cuts and punches
Papertake Weekly - anything goes


Fi
x

3 comments:

coops said...

so stunning fi.i love your colours and this is one of my fav sugar nellie stamps ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, Fi! Love the color combo and simple design. :)
Have a great day!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this Fi! I <3 this image big time. Pretty sure I have it in my Sugar Nellie stash, which I've been neglecting badly lately, I'm having withdrawals! The madness is settling a bit at mine now, so I hope to get a chance to play again soon. Love your fab layout and the gorgeous sentiment stamp too. Hugs, Wends x