CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Autum leaves




Good morning sugar fans....I just don't know where the days are going!!  One good thing though, it's light when I come home from work...yay!

So for todays card I have used this pretty little stamp called Autumn Leaves which is from the All Dressed Up range of stamps at Funky Kits.


I have used backing paper from LOTV, the used the spectrum noir aqua markers to colour up the circle, when it was almost dry I sprinkled some drops of water to lift the colour and give a bit of something.  I also coloured the image with the markers too....I am so loving these markers!!

pens used:
peach, kingfisher, gold, terracota, chocolate, blossom, bud green, lime and marigold.


Fi
x

1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning fi.i love your design and fresh colours and the images are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx