CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, December 12, 2014

Pillow Talk





Good morning, here's my scheduled post for the Sugar Nellie blog.

So for todays card, I thought I would share an old one...this stamp has to still be one of my favourites, she is adorable and called Pillow Talk. I just need to practise with loads of hair



The papers are from First Edition which I layered onto kraft card and then distressed around the edges.  I added a couple of rolled flowers and pearls to finish.


Pop back for more sugar inspiration tomorrow for another post!


Fi
x

6 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card Fi! She really is a sweetie and I love your papers and design!
Chris
x

Juls said...

This is fab, love this image too, love the deep rich colours you have used :-) xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is so lovely, fabulous colours

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Wow, wow, wow this is stunning Fi. Your colouring is so dramatic, it's just fab. x

Brawny x said...

Fab image and colouring. I love what you've done with the papers x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun image and GREAT card!