CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, December 06, 2014

All Dressed Up



Good morning folks...hope you are well on this cold and frosty morning.

Before I hit the shops for some Christmas shopping, there's a  new launch of rubber over on the Sugar Nellie blog.....which you can buy from Funky Kits.




The Sugar Nellie team have made a few to showcase...so pop over and have a looky...but there's a prize for one lucky winner and will get their order refunded on Monday.

So for my card I coloured the image with inktense pencils, the papers are digi papers from The Sweet Shoppe which I layered onto cardstock and then doodled around the edges.  I added a piece of lace to one of the layers and added some flowers...some were pre made and some I made myself....hope you likey.


Fi
x

4 comments:

Tracey T said...

Really pretty, Fi and great colours too. Hope work gets a bit easier soon. xx

Chris said...

I likey very much! Gorgeous card Fi!
Chris
x

Brawny x said...

A fab card. Love the image x

Juls said...

Too cute, love the colour combo xx