CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Peek a Boo Birthday...







Hey sugar fans...a wee post to start the day!!

Today I am sharing with you one of my favourite stamps and coloured in my favourite colour combination..this little cutie is available from the Funky Kits store....here!




For todays card I have used Peek a Boo Birthday and coloured her with copics this time. The papers are digi papers from The Sweet Shoppe...I love these ones, they are just my kind of colours.  I layered them onto card and added some pearls made with my pearl pen to the corners of the layers.  I finished with a mix of handmade a pre made flowers.

challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge - cute with buttons and bows
Dream Valley - flowers
Bearly Mine - anything goes
4 krafty Girls - anything goes




Fi
x

12 comments:

Chris said...

Fab card, Fi! Delightful image, beautiful design and papers!
Congrats on the new DT....have fun colouring the cute images!Chris
x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, fabulous card and love those colours.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.i love your papers and colours and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

crafty-stamper said...

congrats on the new DT post and beautifully coloured image and love the selection of papers -thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

Sarah said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing with The Cutie Pies!!

Nathalie said...

Very cute birthday card. I love papers. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie DT

cotnob said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Bearly Mine Designs this month.
Pauline
x

Goga said...

Cutie card!
Visit me at: www.goga91.blogspot.com

XxJULESxX said...

Another gorgeous card!!!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Fi, the image is adorable and so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Teresa said...

Love this - thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Challenge, good luck xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT