CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, August 21, 2014

A bit of nature...




Hey folks....are you all doing today??  I thought since I was on holiday I would do a bit of practising with my spectrum noirs but in particular clouds and grass....not sure about it though!!  I am going to practise lots of hair over the next couple of days.

So the clouds, sky and grass have been coloured using my spectrum noirs and believe it or not this took me 5 hours..almost!!

First of all I started with the clouds and using the lightest grey drew in the cloud shape and then I gradually added and blended the darker greys in, I then added in some violet and blue to the clouds.  I the coloured the sky using feather like strokes with a light blue and grey.  I then coloured the grass with lots of different greens and browny colours in again feather like strokes.  Lastly I stamped the trees using brown memento ink and added some highlights to the trees although you can't see that in the photo....what do you think??

Fi
x

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hi Fiona, loving your textured grass and clouds, I think you've got them spot on.
Thanks for the visit, hugs Erika. x