CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Paperetake Weekly GDT card




It's Tuesday so that means it's time for my next GDT card for Papertake Weekly Challenge...yay!! It only seems like yesterday that I posted last weeks...lol!!

The them this week is "lace and /or pearls"....a nice easy challenge!!

For my card I have used Butterfly Meadow from LOTV and coloured with Spectrum Noirs, then shaded with polychromos.  The papers are ....mmm let me think about that one...possibly MME....oops!  I doodled around each of the layers and then stuck them to kraft card.  The lace was in my stash but it is from The Ribbon Girl, and those ribbon flowers are Tim Holtz trims...I just added the pearls to the centres.  Those tiny butterflies are cut using a memory box die and then I glittered them up...I sooooo love them!!  I finished with wee tiny pearls in each of the corners of the layers...#

                                                       challenges:
                                   The Ribbon Girl - colour challenge (ivory)
                                                 Bunny Zoe - layers
                                           My Mum's Craft Shop - ink it up


                                                              Fi
                                                              x

8 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Fiona!!!! LOVE your doodling and all your wonderful layers! LOVE it!
hugs, Sharon

Debbie said...

Adorable card Fi.
Love the sketch, colours and delightful image. Just perfect. Debbiex

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a great card, Love Hazel (PTW GDT) xx

Marjorie said...

Such a sweet card Fiona, lovely image and papers...
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Sue said...

So gorgeous Fi. Adorable image, beautiful papers and your doodling always looks so fabulous.
Sue xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous in every detail Fi - the image is adorable and the teeny flutterbys are so sweet.
Debs xx

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.stunnning papers and doodling and i love the sweet bunny ;D

xx coops xx

lis-m said...

Awwww Fi! Another stunner <3
Thanks for joining us this month at My Mum's Craft Shop "Ink it up" challenge.....Good luck!
Hugs x