CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hazel and Nutty






Good morning blogging fans and my scheduled post for todays post over on the Sugar Nellie blog!!

Now this has to be one of my favourite stamps from Sugar Nellie...it's Hazel and Nutty...aren't they a cute pair??

You can buy Hazel and Nutty from Funky Kits...in rubber...here!!  Or you can go for the digi version ....here!!


Now this is such a versatile stamp and can be used really for any occasion...and even Christmas!!

I have used papers from MME - Meadow collection, I inked up the edges of each of the layers with distress ink and layered them onto kraft card...oh doodled around the edges too...  I coloured Hazel with spectrum noirs and then shaded with polychromos...I am still practising with the spectrums but I think I am liking them more each day....I then glittered up the wings with glamour dust as the stickles didn't go so well. I made the flowers with one of the die-namics rolled rose dies, the grass and those teeny weeny butterflies are memory box dies which I glittered up with some platinum stickles.  I finished of with some wee pearls in the corners of the layers.

challenges:
Bunny Zoe - layers
Crafty Calendar - pearls and petals
My Mum's Craft Shop - ink it up
Stamping Sensations - animal antics




Fi
x

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful image and colouring Fi..I love the papers and layers..the flowers and butterflies..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Beautiful! Spectrums are looking gooood! xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Fi. I love the sweet image, fabulous colouring and beautiful papers too.
Sue xx

brenda said...

What a lovely image Fiona and such lovely soft colours and embellishing.

Thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Unknown said...

Very sparkly Fiona, love your LO here too, hun, hugs xxx

lis-m said...

Hi Fi, how the devil are you honey??
I love this, and adore your style!!
Thanks for joining us this month at My Mum's Craft Shop "Ink it up" challenge.....Good luck!
Hugs x

Unknown said...

Lovely card - love the image and coloring a lot. :)
Have a great day, Fiona!