CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Enjoy your Trip







Good morning sugar fans and my scheduled post for the Sugar Nellie blog.

Now this stamp is one of the fabby new stamps from the Scrapberry's range at Funky Kits...she's called Enjoy your Trip.






The papers are from Echo Park which I layered onto bazzill card, doodled around the edges as usual...lol, the image has been coloured with polychromos using blending solution...I have to say I do love that technique however very time consuming!!  I added some diamond glaze to the sunglasses to give a glass effect.  I also added a piece of lace fixed with some black twine and then added a wee camera charm and finally the flower is the layered rose from die-namics fastened with a jewelled brad and some ribbon leaves...hope you likey!!


Fi
x

2 comments:

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

This is gorgeous hunni, I love your colouring of her, and your layout is perfect and so 'you'! Hugs Your teamie x

Marilyn said...

Great card and I love, love, love the image and papers. The doodling looks wonderful too. I ordered some of these cute new images and can't wait for them to arrive!