CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

A little Princess...





Good morning sugar fans and my scheduled post for the Sugar Nellie blog.

Now this little cutie is Princess and is available from the digital range of Sugar Nellie images over at Funky Kits.



The papers are from MME - Cambridge Court which I layered onto bazzill card, the image as I said is Princess which i have coloured with spectrum noirs.  The dies are die-namics, which are just fab!!  I added some tiny pearls made with my pearl pen to finish.



Fi
x

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Just soooo gorgeous. Image and papers + sketch. DebX

mixamatoasties said...

I love Princess, she's a great image!

xx

mixamatoasties said...

I love Princess, she's a great image!

xx

Mrs A. said...

Sweet , sweet image and the colours in the papers are a fab choice. Hugs Mrs a.

Marilyn said...

She's gorgeous Fi! Love the colouring and the pretty papers. That single rose is perfect!

Vicky said...

Beautiful hun...xx

Kat W said...

Gorgeous zingy card; fab colours and cute image :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Adorable card! Love the flower!

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.fab sweet image and i love your colour combo :D

xx coops xx