CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A little bit of Pippi...






Good morning Sugar fans...and here I am with my Wednesday post for  The Sugar Nellie blog!





So I was thinking that I had been neglecting my much loved Pippi which is available from Funky Kits so thought I would give her a showing off.  I have coloured Pippi with spectrum noirs and shaded with polychromos....I am loving them more and more!  I glittered up the wings and the frog...The papers are from Echo Park So Happy Together which I layered onto bazzill card....and yes I have doodled again!!  The flower has been cut with the die-namics blueprints and I doodled that too.

challenges:
Die Cuttin' Divas - things with wings
Fussy and Fancy - things with wings
Bunny Zoe - layers
My Mum's Craft Shop - ink it up



Fi
x

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous hun love the image,and flower hugs Cherylx

Debbie said...

So very pretty Fi. beautiful colour paper and sweet image.
Debbiex

Ivonne said...

This is adorable! Love the colors and the card design. The image is so cute and you have colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Hugs, Ivonne

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.i love this sassy image and your colour combo is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Vannessa said...

This is just so adorable - love that fairy image! Thanks for joining in The Fussy and Fancy challenge this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
F & F DT