CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Rock On...



Howdy Saturday bloggers....I having been playing today making some cards, a few are finished but I can't share just now but thought I would share this one with you.

It's been a while since I made a cool dude kind of card so here we have it.  The image is from All Dressed Up which I coloured with copics.  The papers have been in my stash forever but I think they are Imaginisce.  I layered them on to bazzill card and duffed up the edges to give them the distressed look,  I tied a piece of black twine around and attached a little guitar charm...the 3 tiles have been cut with the same papers.

Hope you likey!!

chballenges:
All Dressed Up - guy thing
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Stampavie and more - masculine
Creative Card Crew - music
Bunny Zoe - distress
Deep Ocean Challenge - distress



Remember to enter my birthday candy at the top of the page on my blog!!


Fi
x

14 comments:

coops said...

fantastic boys card fi.i love your design and bright colours and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Larisa said...

Brilliant ... Lovely card ..

Tracy said...

Love love love this Fiona, such a fun and fab card, colouring is awesome. Thank you for sharing with us at All Dressed Up x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...and have a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

WOW! I love this Fi. The image is fabulous, your colouring is wonderful and I love those papers too.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

Love it hun... fab image and fun design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh brilliant great male card super colouring too hugs cheryl xx

Marilyn said...

Fab-U-Lousssss Fi! Love this image and your card is really very cute. Love that background paper and your wicked colouring!
Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up and I look forward to seeing you here again.
Marilyn

Queenie Jeannie said...

This is a very fun boy's card! Outstanding coloring - I can never get jeans to look like jeans, lol! BRAVO!

mixamatoasties said...

Isn't he cool! What a great card.

Susan xx

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

Fiona, you card sure ROCKS! Beautiful coloring with great boy colors! Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up, hugs, Rita DT

Dwie lewe rączki said...

So cool! Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Card crew!
Big hug, Yvonne

Marja B. said...

Great male card, Fiona! The colors are gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

Hugs, Marja
Stampavie and More DT

Unknown said...

Great card and image. Thanks for joining our Musical challenge at Creative Card crew! Hugs Tania (DT) xx