CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Warm Wishes...




Good morning folks.....it's Wednesday and time for my scheduled post.

Today I am combining 2 DT cards in one....I think that's a good idea as it gives both blogs more exposure!!

Firstly, it's my turn over on the Sugar Nellie blog, so why not pop over and check out my post.

Now this stamp is called Warm Wishes at Sugar Nellie and is one of my favourite Christmas stamps....it's just so pretty...it's not available in rubber but is available in digi format here!!



Secondly, the challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin is glitter, glitter everywhere....you can never have enough glitter!!


The papers are from Echo Park - tis the Season which have been layered onto bazzill card.  I coloured the stamp with copics and then did a bit of shading with polychromos.  I cut out the image and layered it onto to the snowflake doily which id from die-namics and to finish added the snowflakes all glitzed up with glitter....hope you likey!!

challenges:
Sketch n Stash - sketch
Totally Gorjuss - dies and punches
Stampin for the Weekend - your favourite stamp


Fi
x

5 comments:

Cass said...

Fab card Fi xx

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous card ! love it

Unknown said...

Great card, that's a lovely image. Love the DP's too. Thanks for joining us at Stampin For The Weekend And Good Luck! xx

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.really sweet image and i love your stunning design ;D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love the design of this card with it's sweetly coloured penguins. Sorry I don't get much chance to come by Fi! I shall try to do better! hugs, Lesley