CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Blue poppies...






Good morning Sugar fans....it's Wednesday and time for my scheduled post.


Now this stamp is called Poppy Fields from Sugar Nellie.

The papers are digi papers from The Sweet Shoppe,  I layered them onto kraft card and then distressed the edges.  I coloured the image with copics and then did some shading with polychromos.  I added some teeny weeny pearls and an organza ribbon to finish.

Pop back tomorrow for more inspiration from the team!!

challenges:
Bunny Zoe - distress
Color me Creative - birthdays
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes


Fi
x

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Fi
She is adorable. Love the papers too they match her perfectly. Gorgeous colouring as always. debbiex

Teresa Kline said...

I luv the blue colors, so fun and your coloring is amazing! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

PaperDaisies said...

Love the colour palette used. I love your well designed card. It's stunning. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous Fi. I love those papers!

xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Lovely card, fab colours and papers, thanks for sharing with us at Bunny Zoe's, hugs Liz xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love your paper choices with this gorjuss gorgeous girl! Hugs, Lesley

Sue said...

This is beautiful Fi. I love the sweet image, gorgeous papers and fabulous layout too.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
Sue xx

Mrs A. said...

Some more gorgeous layering up and beautiful digi papers too. Might just have to go and see for myself!! Hugs Mrs A.

charlene said...

What a cute card love the colors and the papers! Thanks for joining us at CMC Challenges.
Hugs

Shannon83k said...

Cute, thanks for joining CMC celebration challenge. DT Shannon