CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Crafty Little Fairies DT card...



Good morning folks and my scheduled post....this photo maybe update when I come home from work as I didn't have time to take it in daylight, so you may be reading this after tonight in which case it may very well be updated!!

This was a bit of a mad rush as Holly has been poorly this week...she is such a bad patient..lol!!  Normally most people just get cosied up in bed well every 2 minutes she shouts...i am a total skivvy to her when she is ill!!  Anyway to make things worse and make me feel bad for sending her to school...she has a severe dose of tonsillitis and has a double course of antibiotics to take for 10 days...however on the positive she has been having lots of ice cream!!

so today's challenge over at Crafty Little Fairies is bows and brads.  I have used Dandelion clock and coloured her with copics, the papers are from The Sweet Shoppe.  I added my ribbon, bow and brad!!

A bit plain but I do like the colours.


challenges:
Sketch Saturday - sketch


Fi
x

7 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Not at all plain. I love the colours you have chosen which match the papers perfectly. Like the addition of the bow too. Hugs Mrs A.

kelly ledder said...

Gorgeous, love it! x

Debbie said...

Beautiful card and I have always loved that image, your colouring is lovely.
Hope Holly gets better soon. This time of year we all get everything going don't we. Dx

Debra Miller said...

Such a sweet card Fi, wonderful image and love the colors, blue and green are my favorite. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous sweet card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.stunning sweet image and i love your blue and green combo ;D

xx coops xx

mixamatoasties said...

The colours are fab. It's a lovely card - one of my fave girly images. And I don't say that about many!

Susan xx