CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, June 09, 2013

A little bit manly...



Good morning Sunday bloggers...where has the sun gone??  It was roasty toasty yesterday but looks like we are back to the normal dull weather today.

So my mum asked me to make her a card for a friend who is going to be 70, she wanted something with a cowboy theme as he was cowboy daft when he was younger.  I told her the only image I had was a half naked man wearing a cowboy hat....and she said that would be perfect....lol!!

So I have used papers from Carta Bella Giddy Up Boy, the image is from Victoria Case which I coloured with copics.  I added some twine and attached a cowboy hat charm and punch out a star and added the numbers to it...oh and some doodles!!

supplies:
papers - Carta Bella Giddy Up Boy
image - Victoria Case
pens - copics
twine - The Ribbon Girl
charm - stash


challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity - one for the boys
Totally Papercrafts - dies/punches
Simply Create Too - masculine
Copic Markers Europe - boys aloud
Simon Says Stamp - masculine
Bearly Mine - dies/punches
Creative Card Crew - punches/dies
papertake Weekly - anything goes
ABC Challenge - masculine 
Creative Craft Challenge - for the fellas


Fi
x

14 comments:

Chris said...

Well, Fi! What can I say!!! It's a brilliant card and I love that you've made it for your Mum's 70 year old friend! It'll make her day!
Chris
x

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card love the detail.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge.
Hugs Julie x

Ger said...

Fabulous card! Thankyou for joining us this week at ABC Challenges

Lin said...

Please thank your Mom for me :)) 'nuf said - thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Olga said...

Nice design!Real masculine card! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

mixamatoasties said...

I'm sure that card will go down well. Better than flowers eh?!

Susan x

mixamatoasties said...

I'm sure that card will go down well. Better than flowers eh?!

Susan x

coops said...

hehe so stunning fi.fab design and I love the image, perfect eye candy ;D

xx coops xx

Laine said...

Wow, love that image. Thank you so much for joining us this week at TPC Challenge
Laine
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous sweetie. Don't need the sun out to make me hot under the collar he will do the trick. Lol!!! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, gorgeous image.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs.
Pauline
x

michele said...

Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Amanda said...

Very nice job! Ty for sharing with us @ Simply Create Too!


Amanda
SCTDT
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

paper fun said...

Wow! What a studding, I mean stunning image.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari