CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pots of Love...



A wee quickie before bed tonight!! I wanted to enter this weeks challenge at The Ribbon Girl as I found these Tim Holtz ribbon s and flowers in my stash and really wanted to use them so thought they were perfect for the challenge.

We were out earlier for dinner as it's Michael's birthday on Sunday...my boy will be 21!!  He has plans all weekend so we had to book a slot with him tonight as his plans don't include mum, dad and sister!!  Although they will when he runs out of cash!!

For my card I have used Pots of Love from LOTV which I coloured with copics, the papers are from MME - Howdy Doody which I layered onto kraft card.  The ribbon and flowers are from TH...they are really pretty IRL!!

supplies:
papers - MME Howdy Doody
stamp - Pots of Love LOTV
pens - copics
ribbon - tim Holtz
flowers - tim Holtz

challenges:
The ribbon Girl - colour challenge
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Cupcake Craft Challenge - monochromatic
Allsorts - a passion for flowers
Charisma Cardz - polka dots


Fi
x

13 comments:

brenda said...

Another lovely card Fiona.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at our Passion for Flowers challenge at Allsorts.

B x

The Little Stamper said...

I think your colouring is lovely on that cute little image and I love the background papers that you have used too.

Sharon x

Jenny said...

Fabulous card fi!. I love your choice of paper and that super cute image matches it perfectly. Love it! hugs x

mixamatoasties said...

Michael can't be 21... really? Am sure you're not old enough. Can you check please?

Fabby card.

Susan xx

Dawn said...

A gorgeous card; I just love these little kitties :)

A Happy birthday to Michael!

Hugs, Dawn

Mary J said...

Oh Fi, that is so adorable! Gorgeous muted colours and papers!

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.i love the sweet kitties and your colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Lin said...

Just darling, and I love the board background you added, too! Thanks for sharing this at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Faye said...

Fi, I just love the colours you've used. Such a cutie! Thanks so much for joining in with our Monotone Challenge at Cupcake. X

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous card. I love image, your flowers and great design.

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week in our polka dot challenge.

Sarahx

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, Fiona! I love your colours and layout and your image is too cute! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Liza said...

A gorgeous monochromatic creation, just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Congrats on winning the Ribbon Girl April challenge! Hugs, Wends x