CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Hello Audrey....



Good morning my luvvlies and my scheduled post...

So the team over at My Mum's Craft Shop are sharing some inspiration with you this week, you've seen some fabby cards this week already and a few more to go but first there's mine!!


When I saw this stamp I just had to have her...she is adorable and perfect for paper piecing although it did take me almost 4 hours so although very therapeutic, I'm not sure I would do that in a hurry again...

The papers are Basic Grey - Little Black Dress which I layered onto Bazzill card, I then stitched each of the layers.  I added a doily, some lace and ribbon aswell for a bit of texture...the flower is a die-namics mini hybrid rolled rose(fabby) and I layered that onto a die-namics fancy flourish and finished with some stickles and a birthday message....oh almost forgot I made some tiny pearls too. hope you can see the photo ok...it's not easy to get a good photo of dark colours!!

Pop over to My Mum's Craft Shop and check out the new arrivals in store this week including MME papers, die-namics to name but a few...

supplies:
papers - Basic Grey - Little Black Dress
stamp - Stamping Bella - Audrey Loves make up
die-namics - mini hybrid rose and fancy flourish - My Mum's Craft Shop
lace - in my stash
ribbon - in my stash


challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge - anything goes
Totally Gorjuss - anything goes with lace
Totally Papercrafts - make your own embellishments
ABC challenge - going dotty
Crafty ribbons - anything goes with ribbon
Hannah and Friends - anything goes
Bunny Zoe - anything goes


Fi
x

10 comments:

Chris said...

Just gorgeous! She is so elegant! Love the paper piecing and that flower!
Chris
x

Faye said...

Brilliant Fi, I love the colour scheme and the paper piecing looks fab. x

coops said...

so stunning fi. fabulous stylish papers and design and I love the image :D

xx coops xx

Dewi Lestari said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Louise said...

Very pretty card. Your flower is awesome. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
Louise

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful. Thanks for playing at Crafty Ribbons.

Anke said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors and layout.
Thanks for joining us at Tolally Gorjuss and Crafty Ribbons
hugs Anke

mixamatoasties said...

Wow! Stunning card. And this is what I will look like ;)

Ellibelle said...

Loving this! Gorgeous image and beautiful sketch!
Thank you for playing along at ABC!

carol said...

ooh lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at Crafty Ribbons,
play again soon, x carol