CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Check it out at Sweet Stampin'




Here I am...a bit late but as they say better late than never...lol!!  I had a few camera issues but all sorted now.

I am so glad the weathermen got it wrong today too as according to them this weekend we were to have severe snow and the temperature was to go down to -15...it was even that bad we had a code red at work and everyone had to take their laptops home for the weekend incase we can't get in on Monday but we can then work from home!!

today's challenge over at Sweet Stampin' is "gingham"...now we know you all love gingham so we are looking forward to seeing your creations.

we are sponsored this week by Stamp & Create...


and we have our monthly sponsor The Ribbon Girl...

 

So for my card I have used papers from MME - Howdy Doody collection which I layered onto bazzill card, then I distressed all around the edges. The ribbon flourish is from Magnolia and the stamp is LOTV - Bumble Bee Fairy which I coloured with copics and then gave a little shading with polychromos. i think I have to say though...this is not my favourite colour combo....but thought i needed to something away from my usual...


Bunny Zoe - celebration
Creative Creations - anything goes
Lexi's creations - anything goes
Allsorts - dies & punches


Fi
x

14 comments:

Debbie said...

Super card Fi.
I liked our "Gingham" cahllenge for this week, you cannot go wrong with a splash of the check stuff!
Debbiex

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Fi, so sweet and pretty
hugs Mandy xx

Marilyn said...

Fab layout and I like that flourish die. Gorgeous colouring (her skirt is so, so pretty and I love the sparkle on the wings.

Chrissy said...

So pretty Fi...love the cute image and gorgeous colouring, fabby papers too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, gorgeous card, love that die and your colouring is perfect, as always.
No snow here...yet!

Liz x

Vicky said...

Ooh this is so very pretty Fi...and gorgeous colours too hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Hi Fi, another fab card - and everyone, it appears, apart from me loves gingham!!! Oh well I will just go sulk in my gingham free craft mess!!!

Lovely colouring on this one and it's a fab layout.

The snow never materialised here either - admitting here to being disappointed I like snow!!!

Sarah

Tracey T said...

This is lovely - really pretty. LotV fairies were just made for gingham, don't you think? Hugs xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Fiona. How beautiful is this. Stunning design, sweet image and fabulous colours. Thanks for sharing at Lexi's Creations.
Sandra.

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.stunning sweet image and i love your pretty papers :D

xx coops xx

catherine said...

Great card and thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Allsorts this week
x catherine

mixamatoasties said...

Super card Fi!

Are you snowed in yet.....

Susan x

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful card Fi. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for my Dies & Punches challenge this week, good luck x

Natali said...

Beautiful card Fi! Love how you play with layers again and again. Gorgeous image and colour choice.
Hugs
Natali