CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

My last Christmas card this year.....



Next post today....well I thought I had actually finished with my Christmas cards for 2012 however when I saw the sketch and the DT cards over at Sketch Saturday I had to just make one more!!

The papers are from MME - Winter Wonderland, the image is from Dilly Beans which I have coloured with copics and then added some glitter, I tied some Bakers Twine around the card and fixed it with a glittered snowflake and a button and finally I added some doodling....hope you like this one!!

Sketch Saturday - sketch
Dilly Beans - winter
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Stampin' for the Weekend - anything goes
Totally Gorjuss - new(new digi purchased to make this card, delete me if this doesn't qualify)
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Hotshot Crafts - clean and simple
Crafts and Me - Winter Wonderland


Fi
x

 
 

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image...fab colours.xxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is absolutely adorable, LOVE the colors and the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Lin said...

What a cute little guy, he made me smile! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

coops said...

so stunning fi.i love this dilly beans penguin :D

xx coops xx

Isabelle Linnér said...

Absolutely wonderful card and so cute penguin. Dotted paper is just so cute! I think you got it so good with the twine.

I wish you a Happy New Year!
hugs Isabelle

Suzie McFloozy said...

Totally fab card - love the fun image with the perfect DP's x
Thanks for playing along with us at SFTW & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Sharon said...

Your card is beautiful and the new digi definitely qualifies! Thanks for joining in the fun at TG this week. Good luck, hugs Sharon