CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, December 24, 2012

My favourite 5 Christmas cards...




Hello my fellow bloggers....it's almost Christmas and the lovely Debby is doing her post again for us all to share our 5 favourite Christmas Cards from 2012.  so as I haven't made a huge amount it's not that difficult for me this time.


Now this has to be my favouritest stamp ever....from Sugar Nellie of course.  I have used a Distinctively Dee's tree die and that fab snow flurries die from TH....loads of glitter all over!!



Next is this little cutie....this stamp from Sugar Nellie  is just so pretty and I was so chuffed with my shading on this one....loads of glitter again!!



next is this one...now this isn't a Christmas stamp but it looks good in red and green!!



Oh it's my favourite stamp again and those papers too..Hot Chocolate from Fancy pants....yummy!!



Now for those of you who know me, you will know I like to doodle so I couldn't not show a card with doodling on it!!  I love this one...it really pops out I think!!

Well that's my 5 and I hope you like my choice and I will be back soon with some new cards.


Fi
x

6 comments:

Pami said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Fi! Love all of them!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Love
Pami x

HelenR said...

All gorgeous cards! Helen x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

5 fabulous cards, a great choice. Merry Christmas x

coops said...

fantastic selection of cards fi, i really love the adorable penguins.
i hope you are having a wonderful christmas :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards Fi, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Lovely Cards. S x