CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Favourite 5 from 2012!!



Well another post from me today...I joined in with Debby's favourite Christmas cards so now it's time to share your favourite 5 cards from 2012!!  Check out Debby's blog for all the details.

Well how hard was this....eventually I have decided and hope you like which 5 I have chosen as my favourites.  You will see that I have not included any Pippi's....it was far too difficult cos I have made loads with Pippi and she would taken up all 5 spots...lol!!  I might do a separate Pippi posting in the next few days so watch this space.










Pillow Talk from Sugar Nellie and here's a link to my original post...






Sweet Blossom from Wee Stamps and here's a link to my original post...


I did try not to show all my blue/green creations....lol!!

Fi
x

11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just stunning Fiona. The image on the first is definitely the cutest ever.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous Fi...:o)

Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Suzie Q said...

Hi fiona,
Great choice of cards x
all the best in 2013!
hugs
suzie Qx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh they're all beautiful Fi! Love them all... looking forward to your Pippi selection too lol. Happy New Year hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

These are all gorgeous Fiona, love all the adorable images and scrummy details.

Donna x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, these are all beautiful, great choices.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Great works!
Love it!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Chris said...

These cards are all lovely, Fi!
Happy New Year to you and yours
Chris
x

coops said...

gorgeous selection of your card fi.stunning images and your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Marilyn said...

Fabulous cards and smokin' good colouring!
Happy New Year!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous cards Fi no wonder they're your favourites.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
luv
Debby