CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, December 31, 2012

A posse of Pippis'....


It's the last day of the year...yay the end of another one so I thought I would do something a wee bit different and share one of the best loved stamps from Sugar Nellie...PIPPI.

Now we all love Pippi...well I certainly hope you all do!!  Now Pippi has to be one of my favourites amongst others and I have made several cards using her, she is just so cute to colour including that little froggy friend of hers. So what I want you to do is make a new post with your Posse of Pippis for all to see.  Once you have done that come back and leave a link to your post in the comments box below and I will pull out a lucky Pippi for a wee surprise.

You have until 8th January (Elvis's birthday) to share your posse of Pippis!!

So here is my wee posse below!!















Happy New Year!!

Fi
x

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, I am amazed at how you have managed to create a different character for each card with using the same cute image. Wishing you a wonderful happy, healthy and crafty 2013.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Suzie Q said...

Hi Fi,
well i always admire your work and definitely need this stamp now she really is super cute!
beautiful cards i really couldn't pick a fave out of those they are all fab!
happy new year to you and yours all the best in 2013!!
big hugs
suzie Qx

Wishcraft said...

She looks gorgeous on every one of your fabby cards hun. I've not had Pippi all that long, so she's only on one card on my blog lol... must get colouring her more often! Happy New Year :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Erika said...

I love this image, loving all your Pip cards. Hugs and all the best for 2013.
Erika.

Gail said...

Am I supposed to pick my favorite and send you my name and address? hehehehhe. Tough one to do since I love all of them!!!! Wonderful cards, GREAT coloring!!! Hugs, Gail

Mary J said...

You obviously love this stamp, Fiona - every card is gorgeous and obviously lovingly made!!