CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New beginnings at Sweet Stampin'

Good morning bloggers and possibly my last post of this year. Boy oh boy what a quick year!!

Well with all the festivities and my hubby being in and upsetting my routine, I didn't get time to photograph my card for today's challenge over at Sweet Stampin'...but watch this space as it will be here when I return home from work, yes that's right I am at work but only for a half shift...woo hoo!!

edited...now uploaded!!



So this week's challenge is "new beginnings"...new baby, new home etc. We also have a fab sponsor...Angel Crafts who are offering one lucky winner an embellishment kit as their prize.


For tomorrow!! The prize is an embellishment kit...don't have a photo of that.



Check out the other teamies cards...fabby!!


Fi
x

5 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Have a Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

Vicky said...

wishing you a happy new year sweetie... :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Vicky said...

I will come back when your card is on sweetie but I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year incase I dont get back tonight hun.

Happy new year hun, may the new year ahead surround you in lots of love, peace & happiness.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

stunning card fi.your cas design is wonderful and i love the image ;D
Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year ;D

xx coops xx

Natali said...

Beautiful card. So lovely. Coloring is gorgeous.
Happy New Year!!
Hugs
Natali