CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, November 25, 2011

Let it Snow....


Good morning bloggers...well it's certainly not snowing here as yet although there is snow further north in Scotland but it is absolutely chucking it down. Last night I took Holly and her friend to the winter wonderland which opened and again it was pouring!! They loved it, there was ice skating, lots of snow and ice type rides and oh hot chocolate and of course the beautiful Christmas lights....twas lovely!! We will be going nearer Christmas again, probably when it is actually snowing but we will have a look around the German Market next time.

So before I get on with some chores i thought I would share my card with you..now I did colour this Santa in last week but didn't really have time to make him into a card so here we are!!

I have used scraps of paper I had in my stash from October Afternoon - Very Merry, the Santa is from Sugar Nellie and I coloured him with copics, I added some sparkle to his furry bits and the added a message and a glitzed up snowflake...hope you like!!

Sketch Saturday - sketch
Kaboodle doodles - baby it's cold
4 Crafty chicks - snowflakes
Charisma - snowflakes
Crimbo Crackers - Santa
Paper Craft Journey - anything goes
Crafters Companion - Let it snow
Creatalicious - Christmas with sparkle
Papertake weekly - Christmas crackers
Pollycraft - Christmas
TotallyPapercrafts - Christmas


Fi
x

14 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a lovely card ! great image, love your coloring
greetings, martina
x

Mau xx said...

Hi Fi, great card, I so love this image, such a jolly santa xx
Glad you had a great night, no snow here thankfully, but it is blowing wind & rain at mega force, a horrid day. Stay warm xxxx

Denise said...

I love this Santa!!! Gorgeous card and great snowflake.
Denise xx

Sue said...

Your Santa is great Fi,gorgeous card.I an trying to use my off cuts too.
Sue xxx

Faye said...

Hi Fi, this is an absolut Christmas cracker!! xxx
Oooh and thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday and Pollycraft. xxx

Tracey T said...

Lovin' these alternative Christmas colours and your Santa is looking very cosy in those fabby gloves! xx

Tip Top said...

Do like the background - and Santa looks very jolly! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

Amanda R said...

So sweet Fi and I am gonna steal your idea and glitz up my snowflake with two tones too! Hope you have a great holiday!

CraftyC said...

A jolly ole christmas card Fi!
Clairexx

coops said...

so stunning fi.the image is gorgeous and i love your fabulous colouring and design :D

xx coops xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card
thank you for playing along this week at Charisma Cardz
Love Jan
xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, great image & colouring as always,luv his sparkle, lovely papers & design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, sue,x

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our snowflakes challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Bente said...

Wonderful card, lovely colors and details.
Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge this month.
Hugs, Bente