CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, October 08, 2011

In stitches....

Good morning Saturday campers and my scheduled post...yay!! Fabby weather we are having...not!! I can't believe how rubbish the weather has been this week in Scotland...I was truly and utterly drookit last weekend going to work and at this moment as it's Thursday I don't know if I will be drookit on Saturday yet!!


Well I hope today is a good day...I am on day 3 of my slimming world diet, so far so good but as I say it's only day 3 but I am determined to go down at least one size.


The challenge this week over at Sweet Stampin' is "in stitches". One of my favourites, I love stitching on cards, I think it really finishes them off.






gif maker


The sponsor is Bunny Zoe who is offering a £10 voucher to spend in her store.



For today's card I have used one of Krista's digis, she is called Frizzy Jynx and you can buy her here. I coloured the image with copics, thought I would use some bright, funky colours and I also tried to colour her boots like real UGG boots...they do look better IRL. The papers are from Fancy pants - Summers End collection...they are yummy!! I added a few buttons to the centres of the flowers, ribbon and a message.

Papertake Weekly
- anything goes
Saturated Canary - sketch
Divas by Design - button it
Crafts & Me - digi
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - bright colours
Craft Your Passion - anything goes with ribbon
Sentimental Sundays - stitching

Crafty Catz - recipe


Fi
x

19 comments:

Faye said...

Love the twill. LOVE her hair! Fabby card, as ever babe. xxx

coops said...

fantastic card fi.i love the image, her hair is brilliant and gorgeous coloura and design :D

xx coops xx

papertrails leaver said...

such an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our sewing challenge. :-) Amy

Betty said...

Gorgeous card, lovely bright colours, and a fabulous design.
Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week with this wonderful creation.
Betty x x
GDT for the month of October at C.R.A.F.T

Unknown said...

Hi Fi - such a great card! Love the image, am a big Krista fan and adore what you've done with her hair! Am so pleased to be on the DT! Sarah

Lorraine said...

hi huni this is a fab card i am just loving her hair its so great it really puts a smile on my face so thankyou xx

Tameko said...

Fabulous card! Love the digi stamp you used. Nice stitching and design. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge.

Natali said...

This girl sooooo cute!!! Love her hear!! Nice card!! Very positive!!
Hugs xx
Natali

Dana said...

This is simply adorable! And thanks for teaching me something new! I figured drookit was obviously not comfy and cozy, man I love google {hehe} Thanks so much for joining us this week at Craft and Me =)
Hugs~
Dana

Janette said...

Fabulous card Fi and brilliantly coloured, love the hair, just fab. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely - such bright, fun colours! Jo x

Larisa said...

It is just ridiculously adorable!

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is stunning, love your colour choices here and great use of the sketch too, thanks for joining our first challenge hugs pops x

Gaynor Greaves said...

What a fab card, I love this, thanks for sharing with us at CYP, hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

Jane said...

Fi I love it...she is one of my faves!!
Thanks for taking part in our first challenge!x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Fi
A gorgeous card fabulous image from Kirsta love the colour's and thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

sharon said...

What a sweet card, love the buttons. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

Anita said...

A gorgeous card Fiona and your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining the Divas challenge.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Fabulous card...Love her hair!!