CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

No flowers....

Oh I'm on a roll colouring with these DI's....I have been dabbling away at this today and I think I am quite chuffed with this one although the t shirt looks blotchy but it's supposed to be shading. The stamp is from Sugar Nellie, coloured with DI's and the papers are from MME - Fly a Kite collection...now I really must do some hoovering but more later!!

Sketch Saturday - sketch
Bling It on - embossing
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Dustin Pike - It's a boy thing
Craft Your passion - anything goes
Ooh la la - happy birthday


Fi
x

10 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Ooh love it Fi! Fab image, gorgeous papers, love the embossing and great layout :o) Your colouring looks great to me - I'm useless with anything involving water! Lisa x

NanaConnie said...

Terrific card and I love the coloring! Perfect choices of design papers, too, for a masculine card.

mixamatoasties said...

Love it Fi, this is fab :) Susan xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, love the colours & the image is great!

Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

coops said...

brillaint male card fi.i love your bright colours and papers and stunning image and design ;D

xx coops xx

Jenn (Triple J Designs) said...

Great card!! I have a hard time not using flowers...LOL.
Thank you for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion for "Anything Goes".

~Jenn~

Angie said...

Fab card great image reminds me of my son i might have to get this one thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

melsanford said...

Fab card! Love the colours and those fab papers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Anne said...

Hi Fiona, thanks for joining in our Happy Birthday challenge at OLL with such a fabby man card. Hugs x

Debs said...

gorgeous male card..great use of embossing..thanks for joining us at Bling It On and good luck Debs x