CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, June 06, 2011

Fashionista....

Well I haven't really done much today except for colouring this little lady...the lovely Elaine sent me some card(thank you so much Elaine) for using with Distress Inks and oh I am enjoying practising. I thought I would enter the Facebook challenge this week so here's is my card for that and a few other challenges. I used Kaisecraft - Utopia papers, the image is Fashionista from Sugar Nellie, coloured with DI's, I distressed the edges of each of the layers and the flowers have been cut with my fabby little MFT flower die-namic die....oh and I inked the edges of the circles with the blue DI that I used to colour the image....hope you like!!

The Sugar Bowl - sketch
Facebook - monotone
Craft Your passion - anything goes
A Spoonful of Sugar - flower power


fi
x

18 comments:

Tracey T said...

It's great to have you back, Fi! Hugs to you and Holly. Tracey xx

Doreen said...

What a great card,love the image and colours.xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Also fab :) Susan xx

sara said...

glad your daughter is on the mend gorgeous card what a fab image love all the blues and distressing
hugs sara x x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Fi. Great image and such a pretty shade of blue :o) Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Very cute card. Love your colouring on such a sweet image.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Awww how sweet, love it, so cute xxx

Vicky said...

Wow Fi....this is one stunning card sweetie! love the image and pretty colour too hun...

hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Fi, a very lovely card. LOVE your colouring and pretty blues.

Donna x

Debs said...

gorgeous chcik..i'd love to have a go at colouring with DI..but only own 3 lol..but you did a great job :0)

hugs Debs x

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Fi, your colouring is stunning & I must have that gorgeous image.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Amanda R said...

Very pretty Fi! You did a lovely job! Glad you are both home and you got a little time to craft!

Anonymous said...

great card! I love the monochromatic look and the touch of distressing. thanks for entering the anything goes challenge at craft your passion this week!
Tammy GDT

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Fi.
I love monochrome but particularly in shades of blue, and this is still my fave Sassy.

As for your colouring? Too bloody clever by half you are! It's perfect.

Hugs Elaine xx

coops said...

stunning card fi.i love the blue colours and the sassy is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours. I hope Holly is healing ok. Sorry I haven't been around much this past week. Half term is always busy! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

mckinkle said...

Gorgeous card!

Can I just ask please what the die is for the flower as I dont recognise the name! The flowers are so striking and different!

Keryn x

Erika said...

Beautiful card Fiona and just my colours. Love it. Thanks for taking part in the Sugar Bowl and good luck,
happy crafting, Erika.