CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Paper Sundaes DT card

Good afternoon my sundae bloggers and my second post today...scheduled!! Today's challenge over at Paper Sundaes is "your favourite hair colour".

Our sponsor this week is Karen's Doodles....and they are offering one lucky winner 3 digis from their store.


I have used papers from MME - Stella Rose Hattie collection. The image is called Flower girl from the Gorjuss Girl range at Sugar Nellie and I have coloured her with copics...she is one of my favourite Gorjusss Girls....I think. I used E49,E47,E37, E57, E29, E35 and E53 for her hair. I also added some flowers cut using my MFT - flower trio die and some buttons. I have entered the challenges below.

The Sugar Bowl - sketch/buttons
LinkSimon Says Stamp - anything goes
Paper Cutz - anything goes
MAWTT - anything goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - anything goes
By the Cute and girly - anything goes
Crafters Companion - girls birthday


Fi
x

23 comments:

Alica said...

SO pretty! Love how you colored her hair! What colors did you use?

Debbie said...

Stunning card Fi. The image is adorable, my favorite too and those papers are gorgeous (I have them too!!)
Did you know there are some new GG stamps out? My local shop has about 8 of them, cannot afford to spend this month tho' off to Port Sunlight stamp fair on May 17th so need my money for then.
Dx

Donna Mosley said...

So beautiful Fi. Love the gorgeous image and very pretty papers.

Donna x

Crystal said...

Wonderful card Fi! Love the hair colours and will be making a note of them for sure! I love all the GG....it's so hard to pick a favourite!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous colours and papers, and I love the beautiful image.Thank you so much for joining us at the MAWTT challenge this week - Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Pami said...

This is gorgeous Fi, I love the papers and the image is fab. Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week, and good luck. Pami x

Mel said...

Aww Fi
How gorjuss! I adore this wee Gorjuss Girl and the papers ..... well we know I gotta get them hee!
Hugs melly xxx

pinky said...

That is so so cute and I love your colours. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Fleur said...

Absolutly gorgeous card Fi, the papers are fab and your colouring beautiful
HUGZ Fleur xXx

coops said...

stunning card fi.i love the gg girl and your papers and details are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Carole of Brum said...

Fiona, your card looks so good, the hair is beautiful. CoB

Wishcraft said...

Aww this is so pretty Fi :o) Love this image, gorgeous papers and fab details. Lisa x

mueppi said...

Your card is gorgeous!
Hugs Gisela

Lindsey said...

oooh shiney hair! Love these papers, I have them but can't cut them up yet (and I had them for almost 2 months now so not a goos sign!!!)
Hope you are having a good weekend. Working today?
Linds x

CraftyC said...

Hello Fiona, another beautiful card you have made. The colours on this are so pretty and love the gorjuss girl!
Clairexx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

melsanford said...

Fab card! Beautiful flowers and I love the buttons :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Elaine said...

Stunning card Fi. Your colouring is simply perfect and I love these papers (haven't got to the cutting stage yet..I'm still stroking my pad)

Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl challenge.

Love Elaine xx

michele said...

Fabulous card! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

xxxtglxxx said...

this is such an adorable image Fi, and I love her hair! Gorgeous soft blues and a great mix of colours.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Anonymous said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

You've colored her hair beautifully, I love the shine near the flowers!! Love those papers...they are my favorite right now!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Gorgeous - love the colours and papers. Thanks for joining the CC Monthly Challenge.