CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, May 07, 2011

My first hanglar....

Hi folks...a quick post before I go and watch BGT...I have recorded it...I have to fast forward some of the rubbish!! Everybody has gone out tonight and left me all alone...Michael has been away with his friends since last night and won't be home until tomorrow, Holly has a sleepover at her friends and my hubby has gone to the pub with his friends...so peace and quiet to make this card although I started colouring this on Wednesday at the card class. I coloured this Hanglar(which I received from Elaine) with DI's...still practicing, the papers are from MME - So Sophie which I love, these are my favourite colours!! I stitched all the layers and then added some pearls and flowers.

CES - favourite colour
OSCC - birthdays
Totally Gorjuss - sketch
Just Magnolia - anything goes and the optional stitching
Catch the Bug - anything goes
Raise the Bar - flower power


Fi
x

18 comments:

Faye said...

Oh Fi, this is a super card, I love it. Your colouring with the DI is ace. xxx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Fi :o) Love the papers and sweet image (haven't got any of these - yet!), fab colouring! Lisa x

Fleur said...

Hi Fi, this is absolulty GORGEOUS. love the papers, the image, the layout & your colouring is fab
Hugz Fleur xXx

Christine said...

This is wonderful, Fi! Beautifully coloured, love the layout and colours, too!

Mary J said...

Wow, just gorgeous Fi!!! Lovin' your colouring!

Tracey T said...

Love the DIs - I still haven't really got the hang of them but your colouring here is lovely. And you know how much I love hAnglars! Gorgeous! Tracey x

xxxtglxxx said...

This is another cutie Fi :) I too love these colours and that looks like a great paper-pad (I never buy papers really anymore, I have so much stash!).

Cute image and keep on with those DI's, you are getting great results.

Hope you enjoyed your TV. I dont seem to sit down and watch anything lately, and we had friends round tonight, so it was Dr Who!

have a great day,

hugs

xxalisonxx

xxxtglxxx said...

lol, oh and I forgot to say,

Thanks so much for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week,

xxalisonxx

sgc said...

Great card. Love the image. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Anything Goes Challenge.

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Fi, such a sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Deb Mitchell said...

Ohhh Fi, you are so lucky to have a hanglar :) Your card is beautiful Hun, absolutely gorgeous! I think I need to go to the pub LOL! Happy Mother's day to you

Hugz, Deb

Suzie Q said...

Hi Fi,
beautiful card love these colours together!
wasn't the french guy fab on bgt !!
hugs
Suzie Qx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Your colouring is fab and I love those papers. Fab image too :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

coops said...

gorgeous card fi.the sweet hanglar is fab and i love your stunning papers and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous strong colours. Beautiful card.

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Fiona , love the papers you have used.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Becky G said...

This is a piece of art! It's so pretty!Love this image and your coloring! Thanks for joining us in this weeks Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug. :) Becky

Becky G said...

Wow! I love your card! The colors, image and elements are perfect! Thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge at Catch The Bug! Hugs, Becky