CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sweet Stampin' DT card

Good morning Sweet Stampers and another challenge over at Sweet Stampin'. First of all...it's been heavy snowing here again and still is...I can't believe it...it's a whiteout!! Although we complain about the snow, we have to think of all the unfortunate people in Japan....so for any of you with friends and family over ther I hope they are safe!! This weeks challenge is a card or project based on your favourite film/movie. I was kind of stumped with what to do but eventually I decided on the above ...can you guess what it is?? That's right it's Titanic. I did see a similar card on another blog a few months back but I can't find it now... Everything I have used is all bits and bobs I had in my stash so I am unsure what manufacturer any of the bits are from other than the card..it's Bazill.

Our sponsor this week is Fairy Dust Crafts and we also have our monthly sponsor Pollycraft!! Check out what the other DT members have made...awesome!!


Fi
x

11 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Fab card Fi, love the dimension you've achieved and great idea for the porthole. Great scalloped waves and the stripey ribbon is perfect.

Donna x

Faye said...

Fi, I love this card, I think it's absolutely brilliant. xxx

Tracey T said...

This is such a great card, Fi - really clever! I wondered if you'd get the snow - we've missed it here thank goodness but blimey, it's cold! Stay cosy xxx

melsanford said...

Fab card! That looks brilliant :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a FAB idea Fi, great card :o) Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is a fab challenge, must join in. Fab card, great idea. Hope the snow soon disappears. Marianne x

An Occasional Genius said...

Fi, this is just brilliant! x

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh, what a cool card Fi! Love how you achieved the effect of the ship and the porthole!

coops said...

brilliant card fi.the design is great :D

xx coops xx

Carole of Brum said...

Fi, this is so clever! Love how you represented your fave film and this would be perfect for a fellow Titanic fan, well done. I am thinking how on earth I would make a card about my fave film - Lars and the Real Girl, am totally stumped! lol. CoB

Grenouille Greetings said...

Sorry I've not been by for a while Fi. I've been travelling a fair bit. I thought this card you made for SS was stunning! Very innovative and perfectly executed! Hugs, Lesley