CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oh no.....my PC is broken!!

Hi all just to let you know my PC ain't working and won't be able to take it to the PC man til next weekend. It was a fight to borrow a laptop for a wee while. I have my post scheduled for tomorrow thankfully.....I have not long had it fixed and now it's broken again...boo hoo!! It feels like my right arm has been chopped off!!

Anyway I'm off to do some commenting before my time is up!!

Fi
x

5 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Oh no! Hope you get it all sorted soon hun. Lisa x

Christine said...

Oh Fi, I hope you can get it fixed quickly! I always feel lost without my computer. (I know, it's pitiful, but I'm addicted! LOL)

melsanford said...

Oh no... I hope you get it fixed soon. I know just how you feel. Mine still isn't quite right either :-( Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Mary J said...

Oh no!!! I hope you get it fixed very soon - we need our inspiration fix from you!!!

Lin said...

You should do what I did Fi and learn to build your own pc. Saves a fortune and means you are not at the mercy of a man fitting you in, or when you can find a window to get it into the workshop for fixing!

Good luck with it anyway. I know what you mean about feeling as if you arm has been chopped off. I would be lost without my pc.

Lin xx