CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, March 04, 2011

Just a sprinkling of Star Dust....

Hi all...I haven't had much time this week to make much as I have been working extra as Lynn is still off sick but she is coming back to work on Monday...woo hoo!! This one of the new sugar Nellie stamps I bought at the SECC yesterday...isn't she fab?? I coloured her with copics and did some shading with pencils. The papers are new and they are MME - Stella Rose and they are fab....my favourite colours, blues, greens and browns and with other colours added in too. I made the rolled flower myself as my rolled flower die seems to have vanished...grrr!! I added the little happy birthday message and finished with a touch of glitter on the star dust...hope you like.

Sketch Saturday - sketch
Lexi's Creations - flowers
Simply Create - flowers
Stamps R Us - for the girls
Craft your Passion - girly


Fi
x

16 comments:

Jo said...

awww Fi, this is lovely :)
Lovely cute image and I love your flower, who needs a die eh? when you can make em as perfick as that ;)
Thanks for joining in our challenge at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous Fi :o) Love the image and papers, and your cute handmade flower - I'm glad it's not just me who loses stuff! I need to have a good tidy up, I've lost so many bits and pieces in my craft room lately! Lisa x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Fi. Was the SECC brilliant, what else did you get, I have 15 days to Harrogate, cannot wait now. Hey girl you don't need help from a die cut flower!!
Debbiexx

Susie said...

I definitely like! The card's gorgeous! Susie x

Lorraine said...

this is gorgeous Fi i love the stamp and your papers are delish xx

Mel said...

Oh Fi
I just love it! Want want want that stamp! Oh oh and the papers!!
The colours are stunning but your colouring is amazing!
Hugs Melly xxx

Marilyn Webb said...

Beautiful card, stunning papers, and awesome coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamps R US.
hugs Marilyn

melsanford said...

Lovely card. I love the image and the flower is beautiful :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Fi. Love the fab image and yummy papers. Your rose is amazing.

Donna x

CraftyC said...

Hello Fiona, such a pretty card you have made. The colours are gorgeous and such a cute image. Have a great weekend!
Clairexx

Fleur said...

Hi Fi, I'm desperatly trying to catch up with commenting, I love this so much & your flower is gorgeous.
Hugz fleur xXx

Janice said...

Love your mix of pattern papers. Thanks for playing at Simply Create!

Vicky said...

This is just bootiful shug isn't she a joy to colour I was worried about her hair when I did her but I worried for nothing shes just lovely. I love your LO & papers & the flower is awesome.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lindsey said...

Lovely card and great papers again. The flower looks so pretty! So did you bankrupt yourself at the show!
Linds x

coops said...

stunning card fi.this new sassy is gorgeous and i love your fantastic colours and layout :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Sweet,pretty card.Just love the papers and your fab colouring.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x