CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

An award

Before I start with the usual housework(boring) and cardmaking I thought I would post this award that the lovely Faye has given to me. You should visit Faye's blog and leave her some lovely comments....


The rules state that I have to say "Thank You" so ..thank you to everybody who visits my blog and leaves me lovely comments...now I need to pass this on to 5 people...which is hard to pick 5 cos you deserve it...

Linds
Mandy
Debs
Susie Lou
Marianne
Debbie


Fi
x

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you back!!
How nice of you to say thank you to me, I love visiting your super blog, keep up the good work blog buddy. Debbiexx

Debs said...

aww thanks hon for thinking of me :-)

Debs x

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats with your award, i'ts corgeous
you've urn it
hugs angelique

Mandy said...

Aww thanks for thinking of me hun and what nice easy rules lol
hugs Mandy xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks for thinking of me again. You are so sweet. I am really bad at putting awards on my blog but I really appreciate it. Marianne x

Susie said...

Aaaaah, thank you Fi. I agree with Mandy - great that' it's such easy rules too. Sorry it's taken me so long to come by! Will try to catch up with some blogging later (after I've put away the shopping and done the ironing and....!). Take care, huni, and thank you. Susie x