CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, April 09, 2010

Lola Rose

This is the first of my cards today...more to come hopefully...The backing papers are Crate Papers - Paper Doll Collection, the image is from Pink Petticoat and coloured with copics...I made the beads, the flowers and the shoes shiny wih glaze and I cut the flowers wih the sizzix shabby flowers die...and the message is from the set Be yourself - Close to my heart...I have entered this for the following challenges:

Papertake weekly - sketch

Paperplay - shiny person

Cupcake Craft Challenge - make your own flowers

Paper cutz - 3 papers

Kaboodle Doodles - digi girl


Fi
x

11 comments:

Faye said...

I'm loving this one, colours, papers, image, all delish. x

Jill said...

Really gorgeous colour scheme for your card and she is such a fun image. Thanks for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

Julie M said...

Ooh, that's pretty, Fiona. I love those papers - am going to see them in real life at a crop tomorrow!!!

Thanks for entering my challenge on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Helen Dooley said...

What a cute card! thanks for playing along with PCC this week.

Lindsey said...

Hi Fi,
What a lovely cheerful girly card! My favourites! Love the colours and the image is fab, is it a rubber stamp? That flower die is gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing what else you've been up to
Linds :-)

Faye said...

OOh, I love this fab card! Thanks for playing at Kaboodles hun. x

Sue said...

Hi Fi
great card fabby imnage, great papers & layout, sue,x

mudmaven said...

What a fun, fun card! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

Donna said...

Stunning card and beautiful handmade flower...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Mrs Wonka said...

Great card, I love the image!

Mrs Wonka xxx

Lilacanglia said...

fabulous card,
Thanks for joining in at Kaboodle Doodles this week,
Hugs
Angie