CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Birthday

I have been desperate to colour in this image I downloaded from My Grafico...I think she's cute!! I coloured her with my copics and of course added a touch of glitter, layered her onto the papers which are Crate Papers, added a message and I made the flower by cutting out 6 flower shapes then I dampened them an squished each of them up into little balls, I then opened them back up and pierced a hole in the middle and attached a brad to hold them all together, then I squished in the top flower so that it looked like a bud an then just folded each of them in..it gives it a bit of a shabby look....the flower took me longer than the card!!

Creative Card Crew - April Showers bring May flowers

Pollycraf
t - make your own flowers

Totally Papercrafts - sketch( I made the circle a bit big(not on purpose) so you can't see the ends of the triangles..but I did follow it)

My Grafico Challenge - punch/die cut

Cute Card Thursday - make your own


Fi
x

13 comments:

Suzanne said...

This is lovely, Fi and I agree - the image is cute. Love the flower - must give it a go. Thanks for your comment - I appreciate it
Hugs
Suzanne x

Sue said...

Hi Fiona
aww cute image, gorgeous card hun, lovely papers, fabby colouring, great take on the sketch, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Mandy said...

Hey hunny, thank you sooooooooo much for the gorgeous stamp, I love her and now need more lol. I've inked her up already and am using her for a DT card on Monday xx.

Your card is gorgeous as always hun, the image is so cute and those papers and colours are fab.
Have a great weekend
hugs Mandy xx

Lindsey said...

What a lovely image! Bet that was fun to colour in! Great papers too.
I won't be around this weekend but i'll catch up with you on Monday. Have a good one
Linds xx

Unknown said...

so adorable, what a great card, thanks for playing with MyGrafico

Anne said...

Hi Fi
Love your colours, a fab card
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
Anne x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Fi. Love the colours you've used and the flowers also. Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft. Hugs Michele x

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

super card, love the colors super cute image. Thanks for playing at MyGrafico.

HappyCrafter said...

so sweet, I like the subdued colours and that flower is awesome!

Emma said...

Aw such a gorgeous card Fiona, I love the image and yummy papers.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & Pollycraft...good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Faye said...

That image is gorgeous, but you made it look totally fab by presenting it on such a gorgeous card. And as for that delish flower, if I tried that, it would just look a mess! x

Paula said...

Such a fab card love the image and layout. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

tiggertastic said...

fantastic work Fi, and well done on your win too
sarah xx