CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter

As Easter is approaching... I thought I better make another Easter card and that's me up to date with these. I had these spring papers in my stash ....not sure where I got them, the image is from Pink Petticoat and coloured with my copics...and of course some glitter...my favourite!! This card fits to quite a few challenges today.

Crafty Cardmakers - Spring

Charisma Cardz - spring

C.RA.F.T. Challenge - Easter

Paperplay - Easter

Crazy 4 Challenges - spring

Sweet Stampin - spring

Allsorts Challenge - spring

Sketch Saturday
- sketch

The Secret Crafter - spring

13 comments:

Unknown said...

brill card, love your image and the papers go so well, thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

Allison said...

sweet card
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Queen La Rubba said...

Love the card! So g=fun! Great coloring and DP! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sweet Stampin" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly gorgeous crafty works in the future!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
I invite you to hop on over and entering my candy give away!!

Rose said...

Great card, lovely image!

Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.t and good luck!

Rose x

Margreet said...

great card Fiona and a very cute image
thanks for playing with SS
xxx Margreet

Eiglas said...

Lovely card Fi!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Fi, such a cute card, love that little chick. So glad you joined us this week at C.R.A.F.T.
Hugs Suzi xx

Julie M said...

Gorgeous fun card, Fiona - the papers look a bit like Doodlebug to me (but I may be wrong!!).

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

Julie :o)

Helen said...

Cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

I have those papers too, I got mine free with a mag...
Love your card...deffinitly fits our challenge, gorgeous colors and a fab image...

Thank's for joining Crafty Cardmakers this week
x
Vicky

Lynn said...

Sooo cute is your little easter bird..and the card is wonderful too!

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along this week in our Easter challenge at C.R.A.F.T. with your fab project! Cheers Claire x

Vixykins said...

What a pretty little card hun, so sweet :D
Thanks for coming to play at Crafty Cardmakers x