CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Clover


I just love butterflies and fairies so I thought this image was perfect for a few challenges today. The image is from Pollycraft which I enlarged a bit so that it was the main focus on the card, coloured her with my copics and added some glitter, layered it and pierced the edging. The backing papers are from MME and to finish with...a littl message. This card works for he following challenges:-

Crazy 4 Challenges - Paper Piercing

Flutter by Wednesday - Fairies

Charisma Cardz - Fairies

Paper Play - Just Because(message)

6 comments:

Deirdre said...

Fiona, just adore your card. LOVE the pollycraft image you used. Stunning.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week, especially since it's the first time I set the challenge. Many thanks ♥.

Danni said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Rosarot said...

Eine wundervolle Karte - ganz bezaubernd.
Liebe Grüße Rosarot

Leanne said...

Stunning - I love this image.

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Birgit said...

Very sweet card. nice and spring like

Julie M said...

That's really pretty, Fiona - love the image, especially the silvery wings.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)