CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snowflake card



I thought I would try this challenge even though Christmas has past but it's never too early to make a start on this years cards. This challenge is for Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club challenge and I also managed to link it to the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. I made the card using Heidi Grace snow paper(whih is beautiful...one of my favourites), I embossed a piece of white card in my sizzix machine(my favourite tool)then touched it up with the spray gun using copic markers, I added some glittered snowflakes which have cut from a cuttlebug die and finished it off with some gems...hope you like it!!

4 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Super card Fi, love the combination of papers and embossing. thankyou for joining in our christmas club challenge this week.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

TeuchterTex said...

Never too early for Christmas cards, lol!! Your cards are fab and very inspiring for a newbie like me:)

Juanita said...

Fabulous papers, love all those snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Jackie Randolph said...

Great card, love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy